Truck Driving Jobs in New Orleans, LA
Have you been getting the most out of your New Orleans, LA trucking career? At GIS, we are privately held and have the freedom to make decisions in the best interest of our drivers.
Since 1997, GIS has been serving the New Orleans, LA transportation industry, and our staff possesses over 100 years of industry experience. At GIS, you will become a part of IMC Companies’ national network of local shipping experts, giving you the advantage of local market knowledge, homegrown expertise and national coverage.
Advance your New Orleans, LA driving career with GIS to receive competitive pay, safety bonuses, and daily home time. Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.
More Reasons New Orleans, LA Drivers Choose GIS
At GIS in New Orleans, LA, we understand how difficult it can be to find a truck driving position that caters to your needs. We offer a variety of employee benefits that keep our drivers happy, secure, and safe:
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $212,738 a year, and company drivers can make $44,118 a year!
- Long-term Employment Opportunities – Many of our drivers have been with us for decades!
- Company trucks with new models averaging less than a year old – International trucks all less than three years old.
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Discounted Fuel – Savings of $0.20 per gallon off retail or more!
- Safety Bonuses – Your safety is recognized and appreciated
- State-of-the-art technology
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.