Truck Driving Jobs in Mobile, AL
Become a part of the GIS family by applying for one of our truck-driving positions in Mobile, AL. With competitive pay and consistent freight, we can ensure your trucking career will always be in motion.
The Gulf Intermodal Services (GIS) Mobile, AL facility was opened in August 2009 and provides a fleet of 30 trucks that proudly serve businesses in need of logistics and transportation services. Our Mobile, AL location is our eastern-most terminal and is conveniently located to allow quick and efficient access to both the local port and area rails.
At GIS’s Mobile, AL location, you will play an important role in the transportation industry. Check out the benefits below, and if driving for a progressive, industry leader seems like a viable career choice for you, prequalify by filling out the form on this page.
More Reasons Mobile, AL Drivers Choose GIS
We know you have choices when selecting a trucking company in Mobile, AL. That’s why at GIS, we value our drivers and work hard to set ourselves apart from the competition by offering the following benefits:
- Competitive Pay – Owner operators can make up to $212,738 a year, and company drivers can make $44,118 a year!
- Long-term Employment Opportunities – Many of our drivers have been with us for decades!
- Company trucks with new models averaging less than a year old – International trucks all less than three years old.
- Our “MYTRUCK” program allows drivers to lease-purchase their very own truck
- Discounted Fuel – Savings of $0.20 per gallon off retail or more!
- Safety Bonuses – Your safety is recognized and appreciated
- State-of-the-art technology
- Home Daily – Our family wants you to be able to spend quality time with yours.